Kindermusik with Miss. Rose

Licensed Kindermusik Educator and parent, Miss. Rose, offers Music & Movement classes for children ages newborn to 7 with studio classes in Steinbach. She also invites you to join in sharing a variety of parenting and early childhood development topics and resources.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Enroll a Friend Promo

Are you already enrolled in my coming January session? Know a family who'd love Kindermusik? How does this sound.... for every family that enrolls as a result of being referred by a currently enrolled family, the referring family will receive $20.00 from me as a personal thank-you! You'll have to act fast. In order to have take-home materials in time for the start of class, I'd have to have my enrollments in by Dec. 23! Call me at 370-8901 or 433-3589 for more information or to schedule A FREE PREVIEW CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment