Kindermusik with Miss. Rose

Licensed Kindermusik Educator and parent, Miss. Rose, offers Music & Movement classes for children ages newborn to 7 with studio classes in Steinbach. She also invites you to join in sharing a variety of parenting and early childhood development topics and resources.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Was it Hot Enough For You?

Wow, what a weekend! Aside from the sweltering heat, Frog Follies/Ag Fair turned out quite well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate in too much due to having a little one to tend to. With those high temperatures, I felt it was best for Zander to be indoors during the really hot hours of the day. At least my husband and Max got to enjoy some activities. Particularly the parade. Max was thrilled to be in a parade float this year. I found it quite fun to be involved myself. It was my first experience and I think it went pretty well. Aside from the fact that as a walker handing out jingle bell bracelets & flyers, I felt the procession moved a bit too quickly. I was separated from my float after the first two blocks...lol! Oh well, it was still a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing it again next year. I've already got a few float ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment