Kindermusik with Miss. Rose

Licensed Kindermusik Educator and parent, Miss. Rose, offers Music & Movement classes for children ages newborn to 7 with studio classes in Steinbach. She also invites you to join in sharing a variety of parenting and early childhood development topics and resources.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

St. Pierre Demo Days 2011

Want to get a feel for what Kindermusik is? Then come join me for a FREE Demonstration Class at no obligation that I'm hosting at the St. Pierre Regional Library this August 4th & 6th. There will be classes for each age group as well as for the whole family, and a bonus FREE instrument draw for those participating! Come sing and play with us or just come to watch! I'll have plenty of time to answer questions and talk with parents between classes. Please call me @ 433-3589 or 370-8901 or email me at rfkindermusik@gmail.com to schedule your child or family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment